Wednesday, January 31, 2018



--I KEEP LOSING IT


"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."- Albert Camus

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."- Albert Einstein

"It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong."- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

"Every life is a daily series of advances and retreats, intimate victories and private defeats, all measured not by grand events but by an awareness of the obstacles that have been overcome along the way."- Simon Baatz

“I can have that feeling sometimes of real joy in sadness, that kind of joy that you get from a sad song that’s got you crying your eyes out.”  Paul Thomas Anderson

“When we’re isolated, it becomes very difficult to know how much of your pain is specific to you—how low or high your threshold is for feeling sad or melancholy or just plain blue compared to other people.”  Paul Thomas Anderson

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many--not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."- Charles Dicken

"I am convinced that the world is not a mere bog in which men and women trample themselves and die. Something magnificent is taking place here amidst the cruelties and tragedies, and the supreme challenge to intelligence is that of making the noblest and best in our curious heritage prevail."- Charles A. Beard

"Most groups have a potential for greatness that never quite takes off. But every so often the right person comes along who can put together a handful of superb people, set an impossible goal, engage them in a holy war, and let them rip."- Jennifer Clark

“I feel like I’m just starting.”  Quincy Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment