Wednesday, February 21, 2018



--I MUST BE SEEING BLIND


…The sun can’t stop the storm from coming and the tree can’t stop the axe.

…When the world comes crashing at your feet, it’s okay to let others help you pick up the pieces.  If we are present to take part in your happiness when your circumstances are great, we are more than capable of sharing your pain.

…I am becoming more bone and less skin.

…The irony of loneliness is we all feel it at the same time.

…If you’re a reader, you’re never really alone.

…We have been dying since we got here and forgot to enjoy the view.

…“No” was a bad word in my home.  I heard “No” pounding her fist on the roof of my mouth begging to let her out, so I put up the exit sign and built an imaginary staircase.

…I gave blood yesterday.  I really hate giving blood and never watch when they jab the needle in or as the blood is being drawn.  But I did learn something while doing it yesterday--apparently, I have really tiny veins.

…After you left last night, I could not sleep, so I went outside early this morning and moved the fence.

…They say you can’t win ‘em all, but why not?

…The heart cannot always remain silent.  Sometimes the longings which live there force their way into our voices.

…I’ve learned that some things are too powerful for a person like me.

…I have one hundred gifts of imperfections and they let me know it often.  That’s why I can really take a punch.

…Sometimes when I take a look in the mirror, the news isn’t good.

…Discussing a problem in the presence of a problem is probably not something a lot of people do, but it seems like a good idea.

…I think it’s all right to allow yourself a couple of bays, now and then.  But just a couple.

…Stop worrying.  You’re okay.  You can play Scrabble and that means you’re capable of concentrating.  You can spell.

…I have already unscrewed my front door off its frame, opened all the windows even though it’s freezing.  If I can survive, you can, too.

…Keep moving.  Everything will fall into place.  It usually does.

…Dear God,

-->
I think about you sometimes even when I’m not praying.


No comments:

Post a Comment