Monday, February 19, 2018



--BRING YOUR SORROWS AND I'LL TURN THEM INTO JOY


…I’m happy I’m alive when I’m happy I’m alive.

…Life is a serious goddamn big deal.

…The thing that is missing here is a sense of humor.

…To get up in the morning, it is necessary to have a guiding principle.  A belief of some kind.  A bumper sticker, if you will.

…I’ve got the start of something down.  Just not sure where it’s going, or if it wants to go on, with or without me.

…Sometimes the best thing to do is to appreciate your own greatness.

…Always be leery when someone inserts “for the most part” into a sentence.  It’s worse than, “but.”

…”Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” Yoda

…I don’t like Star Wars at all, but I’ve always liked Yoda.  He seems like a smart cat.

…I am growing one decision at a time.  At least that’s progress, and something is better than nothing.

…The power of goodness is typically found in the tiny.  Little acts of kindness and generosity.

…Rest is the ultimate humiliation because in order to rest, we must admit we are not necessary, that the world can get along without us.

…I’m a work in progress.  Isn’t everybody?

…When I woke up this morning, my chains were all tangled.  I wonder if that means something.

…Oddness is important because it is the quality that adds color, texture, variety and beauty to the human condition.  But most people have an obsession with making the identical choices everyone else is making.

…There’s a certain power in people who couldn’t care less about being noticed.

…It’s not always easy, but I’m trying to trust in what I can do instead of getting frustrated by what I can’t.

…Dear God,

-->
Do you have a spare minute to talk today?


No comments:

Post a Comment