Wednesday, August 29, 2018





—YOU’RE GOING TO BE FINE.  THE UNIVERSE IS STILL ON YOUR SIDE

…Even an anorexic can’t compete with ice.

…Instead of putting pressure on your brain, hold a glass of wine to it.  Lifting that glass is about stepping from outsider to insider where everything’s a bit warmer.

…Poetry is for all those who want to come home but don’t know which direction to travel.

…Come on, Darling, there’s a sky full of stars just waiting for us.

…The photos reveal the scars, but not the punishment.

…The thing is, there’s a thing in nothing.

…Birds, the keep singing no matter who has tried to silence them.

…Sometimes giving and taking means a little more giving than taking.

…Sometimes you can’t get out of bed, and sometimes you can’t wait to.

…Words are potions, if ingested they will heal or kill you.

…Some of us are killed in pieces, some of us all at once.

…Ask the rain what it was like to be a river, then ask the river what it was like to be drowned

…It wasn’t what you said, it was how you delivered it.

…All I do is pretend I’m okay, because that’s what you told me to do.

…That’s it.  I’ve found the word for you.  You are magic.

…I did learn one thing the hard way: loneliness is real and necessary if you want to live.

…Test results say I think too much, or not enough.  Test results say I ask none of the right questions.

…How did it feel to become a thing that could feel everything, and then not feel a thing?

…It’s funny how many ways you can relate to a ghost.

…There’s pills for that.

…If there’s a cure for this, I want it.

…Look, I’m not going to manufacture any more sadness.

…I’m busy breathing.  Come back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment