Monday, August 27, 2018





--THERE COULD BE AN ANSWER FOR THAT, BUT I’M NOT SURE


“And you were knocking me down with the palm of your eye.”



..."Hearing Snow Patrol tonight... remembering vividly your meeting when you shared the story of the dad and his son... with the background of this music. No matter where we all end up... you are forever ‘tying ropes’. Thanks so much, Len.”

..."OMG! I cannot hear Snow Patrol without thinking of you, Len! Not only “Chasing Cars”, but also, “You Could Be Happy”! Makes me smile, every time.”

…Get comfortable.  It’s a long way to the end, if you don’t take any shortcuts.

…All snakes swim.  Who knew?

…First thing, last thing, everything, nothing.

“I am barely breathing.  I can’t find the air.  Don’t know who I’m kidding…”

…There’s almost nothing a glass of wine, some quiet jazz, a bright moon and a naked body can’t fix.  If only we were all born knowing this.

…Sometimes the end is exactly where you need to begin.

…I can’t believe how many evenings I’ve had nightmares of late, the kind that wake you up with a fright, and then each time when you doze again you go right back into that pit of hell.

…Sometimes one hundred million years is exactly the right amount of time to spend under the covers, curled up with a blanket and hot cocoa while the fire’s going.

…You’re not a piece in time: You are time—the beginning, middle, eternity.

…Blooming in your darkest hour—now there’s the real challenge.

…I can be a weed in the lawn, or a vine around the rose.

…I can tell you stories, but you have to be willing to hear.  I can share secrets, but you have to be willing to believe.

…If you’re not a star-gazer, you’re missing something else.

…Your actions will always dictate your mood, so it’s best to choose wisely.

…Ever find that space in your mind at night where some insight comes to you, crawling through the darkness like some being?  Maybe that’s what we call God.  Or perhaps it’s nothing coming to us at all except what was  already there all along.

…Your future is brighter than anything holding you back.  I just know it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment