Friday, April 27, 2018




---YEP.  NOPE.  YEP.


Sap

I am a horse
so beat to death
I’ve become glue.
Have you noticed?
The gloom cupboard
is overstocked with
broken bones
and marrow
singing with flies
and fleas
and a hoard of
starved termites
that have worked their
way across the room
gnawing on my toes
my ankles
my once brown eyes
leaving a mess of crumbs
and splinters behind
for the poor sap
who finds what’s
left of me.



Hello. Goodbye.

Hello eagle.
Hello beaver.
Hello death,
leaning over my shoulder
with your foul
dust cloud breath.
Hello lake.
Hello house across the lake.
Hello death with your razor
nails scraping my jugular.
Hello wine glass.
Hello Cabernet.
Goodbye death.
It’s time to watch
the pink sun sink,
watch the weight of it
crush your flimsy chest
while I sip and laugh
you away for good.



1 comment:

  1. I want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Robinson buckler after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Robinson Buckler that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Robinson buckler for his wonderful spiritual help. You can contact him on his via email robinsonbuckler@hotmail. com if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need.....

    ReplyDelete