Tuesday, March 26, 2013




--THE THING IS, I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU


 …How’s your week starting out?

…For some reason the post I put up yesterday disappeared into the internet ether.  That’s a tad frustrating, but it was probably something I did or didn’t do on my end.
I’m pretty sure it was the most interesting post in the history of blog posts.
Or maybe it wasn’t.

…So let’s just ponder a few of these things instead:


"Real life, life at last laid bare and illuminated--the only life in consequence which can be said to be really lived--is literature." Proust

-"Sometimes people have to find new ways to love each other."
-"I get lost in my own metaphors."
-"We spend so much energy being strong for each other that we can't talk anymore about things that make us weak."-- Aubrey Hirsch, "Why We Never Talk About Sugar"

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney

"Male friendship isn't about the nagging wife.  It's about the nagging self."

"Be faithful to that which exists nowhere but in yourself." André Gide

"There are friends for all seasons.  They can also succeed.  The who do have a way of making us try harder."  Andrew O'Hagan

"I have never known any distress that an hour's reading did not relieve." Montaigne

"It's not that I'm afraid to die.  I just don’t want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen

"Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly." Robert Schuller

"God made us family but Prozac made us friends." Ryan Meeks

No comments:

Post a Comment