Wednesday, December 26, 2018



—YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE


…I hope you found that storm that you were chasing.

…You’ve been right about a lot of things.  You made my sleigh fly.

…Good news.  I saw a deer today.

…So it turns out you’re a unique snowflake after all.

…We all look the same when we’ve been dead long enough.

…One day can change nothing and so much.

…What’s the point of wondering what the future holds when the past makes absolutely no sense at all?

…Maybe that’s the way to dress if you want to heal. Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

…The world is full of unseen things today.

…I know it’s been hard between us, and I’m sorry for that.

…Happy people go on vacations.  So what’re you gonna do?

“I saw the world thrashing around my face…”

…It’s hard getting older.  There are so many changes.

…I just want everyone to be okay.

…Look at us, not bonding over the moon.

…It’s okay to feel the way you do.  Really it is.  But maybe we shouldn’t talk about it.

…There’s no changing what was.

…Sometimes the worst thing is to be alone.

…Maybe a person is never really sure.  But still, you’ve got to hang your hat on something.  You have to create a sense of security even if it’s not there.

…I just wanted you to know I care.  Did it work?

…If you say so.



No comments:

Post a Comment