Monday, December 24, 2018






--YOU HAVEN’T GONE ANYWHERE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE

…Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, that’s how I’ll picture you.

…The gift is you.  All you.  Open it up.  I would, if I could.

…Maybe you could teach me how to do this, because I’m at a total loss.

…Everything was beautiful, but everything hurts now.

…Lord here comes that flood.

…Ppl are going to have options in life, and you have tons of them.

…Why aren’t you in school today?

…There are always other machines.  Maybe those would help.

…Maybe you don’t understand.  Maybe you never did.

…You deserve a beautiful life.  I mean, doesn’t everybody?

…Desire makes beggars of each and every one of us.

…Sometimes someone else can see your potential even when you can’t see it for yourself.

 …Maybe I just need some time to ponder, to stare at the wall.

…What does that mean to you?  To be able to say what you want about the things you can’t possibly know?

…I know, I know.  Obtuse again.  But I can’t help it.

…Nature is genius and pretty easy to overlook.

…Most of the time I’m a bad mattress, lumpy and unforgiving.

…You’d think one in the head would have been enough.

…It’s funny: they’re just words people say.  It gets you in ways you wouldn’t think it would.

…Perhaps I’m wrong about everyone.

…Therapist have looked at me, their eyes pleading wet and round, and said that growing up in a household like mine must not have felt that strange because it was all I knew.  I can’t say for certain whether that’s true.

…Is this supposed to make me feel better?

…So much happens in a laundry room.  All those thoughts on the spin cycle.

…So how was your night?

…I won’t say anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment