Friday, December 21, 2018






—WHO AM I TO KEEP YOU DOWN?

…The world is full of lonely people afraid to make the first move.

…Sometimes the word lucky bounces around me, the wrong word, meaning nothing.

...Everybody clamors for the sharpened feeling of being paid attention to.

…My lungs sure like talking to themselves.  What a bunch of gossips they are.

…If you play tug of war, be sure to trust the rope.

…Sometimes a shrug is as good as a yes, and you have to make that work.

…You can’t catch sleep.  It’s the other way around.

…It was convenient, how my own survival came across as magnanimous.

…Inside my mother was some kind of tiny hospital.  She was both the only patient, and the only doctor.

…The things you can‘t say out loud are the ones you probably most need to.

…At this time of morning, when it looks like night, and no one seems like they’re alive, it feels as if I’ve been left behind for good.

…The difference between winning and losing is all in the details.  Or so I’ve heard.

…If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.

…Pageants are harder than you think.

…Arriving was always about leaving with you.

…As far as I know, a magic eight ball never got it right.

…Do what you want.  Just don’t make me the guilty party.

…I am plenty of tiny, and getting more so by the day.

…We know those are more than just silly nicknames, Silly.

…If it hurts you, it hurts me twice as much, or more.

…I want to be the boy in the movie that has it all figured out, and knows that he does.

…Don’t try to cry your way out of things.  It may feel good, feel like a release, but it’s not very productive.

…This feels so exciting and dangerous, and I haven’t even looked in the mirror once.

…Ppl are always coming up to me, asking, “What are you doing?  What are you thinking?  Why are you doing that instead of that?”  Heck if I know.

…Maybe I’m the opposite of the point.  Perhaps that’s the real problem.

…Save your confetti.  It didn’t end so well.

…It was the kind of conversation you could only hold in whispers.

…You’re allowed to feel frustrated or angry or whatever it is you feel.  We all have different ways of coping.

…How are you feeling?



No comments:

Post a Comment