Wednesday, June 27, 2018





—THERE’S NO WHERE ELSE I’D RATHER BE


…Listening is such an important skill.  Everyone loves a good listener.  I know I do.

…RBF.  Resting Bitch Face.  That’s something you don’t want to have.

…It does matter.  All of it does.  Even the painful things.

…Maybe you can’t see it, but it’s still there.  I promise you it is.

…Maybe I forgot how to do this, how to live outside myself, taking deep breaths with my fingers crossed tight.

…Sometimes when I’m distracted, the moon grabs me by the wrist and says, “Listen, you little shit.  Pay closer attention.”

…I said a prayer for you today, even if you might not need it.

…Sometimes it chooses you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

…Everybody fights for a little bit of light.  That’s just the way it has to be.

…For a time, when I was a kid, there was a Sacajawea clock on my bedroom wall.  I don’t remember where it came from and I sure don’t remember buying it.  It’s big, bark brown eyes moved sideways with each passing second, like metronomes.  It was a cute clock during the day, but at nighttime it was pretty frightening.

…It’s kind of amazing how much a dog will love you.

…I used to play dead on the playground. That way none of the other kids noticed all my holes bleeding, a rack of birds pecking my skull into chunky bits of red confetti.

…I don’t know if you can see my starving shadow from where you are.  It’s the epileptic one with no place to hide.

…For many people, loneliness is the sad reality of life.

...I love most everything you bring to this, my friend.
 
…When I was fifteen we moved again and I hated my Dad for it because I had a girlfriend I was madly in love with.  On the long drive to the new place, he kept saying how I would have lots of other girlfriends.  I kind of also hated him for saying that, but you know, parents have been around the block a few more times than their kids have.

…Red and Blue states.  I wonder who came up with that.  I don’t like the sound of it.  It makes us sound so divided, antagonistic even, like we’re at ideological war with each other.

…I always end up saying “who cares” when I mean to say “I care.”  This is not my only flaw.

…Sometimes I pull my body inside out and it doesn’t seem to mind.

…I know this sounds silly, but I think it’s really sad that people have to die.

…People were very lovely yesterday.  Every one of them, each in their own way.  If you think about it, most people are lovely.

…It’s not hard at all to remember how small I am.  All I have to do is look at the lake, or the blush of clouds hanging over the lake.

…The trick I used to use in order to subsist is no longer reliable, but it once was pretty adequate.

…My worst habit is I keep all of my thoughts in my head and let them live unorganized among the feelings instead of writing them into rooms were they can lose mass as they gain meaning.

…I’ve been reading a lot of people’s pain lately.  They just put it out there, for any old person to see.  That’s pretty brave, but then I guess I do that, too.

…Life can get tricky and complicated.  I need to be better at tricky and complicated.

…“You make your plans, then you hear God laughing.”  Yep.

…“Everything’s going to be a lot easier from here on out.”  Nope.
 
…Is that for here, or to go?

…My church is your church, and we should go together.

…If you smiled like that every day, it’d probably never rain.



2 comments:

  1. شركه تنظيف بالعراق
    إن شركة تنظيف في العراق من أولى الشركات التي تعمل في هذا المجال والتي يمك
    من خلالها أن تصل إلى أفضل النتائج، ومن ضمن ما يميز الشركة عن غيرها
    تحرص على أن تقدم إلى عملاءها الكرام الخدمات بدقة شديدة وعلى مستوى عالي من الدقة.
    تعتمد على طريقة البخار في أعمال التنظيف والتي يمكن من خلالها أن تصل إلى أفضل النتائج.شركه تنظيف بعمان
    تقوم بتنظيف التحف والعناية بها ضدد أي خدش يمكن أن تتعرض له، كما أنها تقدم نصائح إلى العملاء على كيفية العناية بها.
    لديها الإمكانيات التي تساعدها على أن تقوم بتنظيف الحمام وتعقيمها للتخلص من أي اتساخات أو جراثيم توجد بها.
    تحرص أيضًا على أن يتم تنظيف المنزل بدقة شديدة ويكون الهدف من ذلك أن يتم إظهار جميع ملامح الجمال والتميز التي توجد في المكان.
    بالنسبة للوقت الذي يتم الإتفاق مع العميل عليه فإن الشركة تحرص على أن تلتزم به بدقة شديدة وذلك لأنها تسعى إلى أن يصبح المكان ذا مظهر جميل ومميز.
    الشركة تركز على أن يكون الخدمات التي يحصل عليها العميل تتم بدقة شديدة وبطريقة أفضل من التي يرغب بها.شركه تنظيف بالبحرين
    يمكن الوصول إلى العميل في أي مكان حتى وإن كان يبعد عن مقر الشركة ويتم تقديم الخدمات له على أعلى مستوى وبسرعة كبيرة

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة تنظيف دكت مكيفات بجده
    يجب با استمرار المحافظه علي المكيفات الموجوده في المنازل والشركات والمكاتب و الفنادق والمحلات و المطاعم والكثير من الأماكن الأخري لأنها تعتبر مصدر مهم لأنها تعمل علي تلطيف الجو.
    شركة تنظيف بالبخار بجدة
    ويعتبر المكيف الهوائي من أساسيات القدره علي تحمل المعيشه في فترات الجو الحار الذي تعمل علي رفع درجات الحراره
    لذلك يجب عمل صيانه دوريه بالاستمرار علي جميع المكيفات الموجوده بجميع الاماكن.
    و تعتبر شركه تنظيف المكيفات بتبوك علي تقديم أفضل الخدمات اللازمه للعملاء مع توفير أكبر فرص من العمال الفنييين و الخبراء و المهندسين علي عمل اكبر مركز الصيانه خاص بالشركه وعمل ملاحظات دوريه بطريقه مستمره.
    شركة تنظيف دكت المكيفات فى تبوك
    و يعد المكيف من الاجهزه المعقده لبعض الأشياء و التي تحتاج إلي دراسه وخبرات ليتم تركيبها وتنظيفها ولذلك تحتاج إلي وجود فريق عمل متخصص بالصيانه في التنظيف والفك والتركيب لضمانه نظافه المكيف با افضل النتائج العلميه عن طريق توافر مجموعه من المهندسين و الخبراء في عمليتين الفك و التركيب.

    ReplyDelete