Friday, October 23, 2015



--YOU ARE MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL

…Got a haircut this morning.  Everyone there was decked out in Hawks jerseys.  Went to Starbucks.  Same thing with the baristas and customers.  Drove home.  Hawk flags on every eighth car.  My little town loves them some Seahawks.  Or maybe there's nothing else to love.  Either way, it made me a bit happy.
 …Random fact:
Alexander Stephens, vice president of the Confederacy said in a 1861 speech that the Confederacy’s “cornerstone rests upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition.”
I think this is why people don’t like seeing the Confederate flag and why I wish people around my down wouldn’t go around with it on their trucks and boats.
Good grief.
 …Here is the hit list from Facebook friends last week:
 Pity for the miserable old woman who: Whispered loudly to her husband *pregnant girls like [me]* should not be drinking coffee.****When did I get pregnant?!? I missed the memo
 Thanks neighbors happy Friday! Let me know how being a little bitch is working out for you!

I went to a sad wedding the other day.  Even the cake was in tiers.

Always remember: The less people have to think, the more likes your post will get.
Madness is kind of fun
I want someone to make me a crown of tampons to wear on my head for the rest of tour. With red glitter all over it.

 lost on a $1 scratch ticket, tossed it at the trash, missed, called it a piece of shit, felt bad for everyone involved.
 Facebook for writers is the new Paris of the 1920s. I mean, we all HANG OUT! We just happen to be a bit invisible.
 Sometimes i just wanna punch something



No comments:

Post a Comment