Monday, October 20, 2014



--I’VE GOT RIGHT NOW AND THAT’S ALL I WANT



..It’s stormy as hell right now, early on a Monday morning.  It feels like an angry rain.

…So what do think crooks are trying to accomplish who send things out like this (I get several of these a week)?--


                --Dear Beloved in Christ.

This may sound strange to you, but it God's will. I am Mrs. Karolin Wolfram 79-years of age who live in United Kingdom for 37-years now; God has touched me in a glorious way to fulfill His blessing toward charity / mankind.

I have asked God for forgiveness and I believed he has because he is a merciful God. I will be going for an operation on Friday which the doctor has directly said is 50/50 chance of surviving after diagnosing me with Cancer in three (3) years ago. Read Romans 1:16-17

I have decided to WILL/donate my late husband entitlement fund of $12.5 Million USD (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I inherited from him to you for the good work of God and to serve His divine purpose and favor to humanity as that has be my late husband unfinished work before his death.

Recently, my Family members have advise me to share my late husband inherited fund to them for their selfish interest after receiving the news from the doctor that I might not survive the operation. I refused to accept that from my family members as I have promise my late husband before his death that this fund would be use to serve God divine purpose and favor to humanity around the world and for poor people.

I was privilege to send this letter to you with the help of a lady nurse here, who has be so kind to me, believing that a total stranger like you can fulfill my last wish to humanity.

All I ask from you is to make sure you use this fund for the work of God to fulfill his divine purpose and favor to humanity. It is clear that I don’t know you but God known you more than I can ever do. For this purpose I bow my knees and pray for you, May the Lord bless you abundantly as you fulfill this mystery toward charity and Humanitarian service. Thus, you are to use 60% of the funds for this Humanitarian Mission while 10% goes to my family Lawyer in United Kingdom and 30% goes to you for your faithfulness toward God and mankind.

Lastly, I want you to pray for me regarding my health situation, because I have come to find out that to everything there is a season; and a time to every purpose under the heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1–8) May the Grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and forever more, Amen. I we send you the information of my lawyer once I hear from you to advise you further on the procedures.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Karolin Wolfram



…Usually these have tons of misspellings, but this time it’s fairly well written.  I’m kind of dumbfounded.


…Anyway, here are a few things you may or may not know that I just learned:
77 million Americans own an average of $5,200 in past due, collectible debt.

-4 out of 5 men have traded blows defending a woman’s honor

 --55% of men have had a fight with their wife or girlfriend behind the wheel.

--8% of men claim to have been sucker punched at some point in their life

--You have a 64% increased chance of developing heart disease if you hold a grudge.


-The average man has seven arguments a year about when to have sex


...Here's wishing you a great start to your new week.


1 comment: