Monday, September 8, 2014



--I STEPPED ON A TRAP DOOR AND IT REALLY HURT


…Oh, my.  What a weekend and last five days that was.  Truly outstanding.  I wish I could tell you about it, but then you could be charged as someone aiding and abetting.
Nevertheless I’m alive and grateful, so I guess it’s all good.

…I’m behind on a lot of things.  Need to catch up.  So I’ll leave you with these things I like to start off a week:


“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.”   e.e. Cummings

“So let us go forward quietly, each on his own path, forever making for the light.” Vincent Van Gogh

“The human race really only has one effective weapon, and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
“A man who makes no mistakes makes nothing.”  Winston Churchill

“The essence of intelligence would seem to be in knowing when to think and act quickly, and knowing when to think and act slowly.”  Psychologist Robert Sternberg

 "You can find on the outside only what you possess on the inside." Adolfo Montiel Ballesteros

"Finding an agent is much more difficult than writing a book." Michael Schein

"There are obviously two educations. One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live." James Truslow Adams

"It's time to start living the life you've imagined." Henry James

"When you're more full of memories than dreams, your days are numbered."
"No amount of emotional energy can change what happened yesterday."
"Ninety percent of our thoughts are focused on the past, and that's a shame." Ben Daily

"If I read a book and it makes me so cold no fire can warm me, I know that is poetry." Emily Dickinson

"If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time." B.J. Marshall


No comments:

Post a Comment