Wednesday, April 10, 2013




--THE RAIN ON THE SILL HAS STARTED DRIPPING AGAIN AND YOU ARE FAST ASLEEP

…Those people on Facebook sure are funny.
Here's what they had to say last week:

-I need sun also some cat ears.

-Hallelujah! Today on Sinked In (sister company to Linked In) I was endorsed for my wondrous and rugged understanding toward bio-friendly toilet paper.

-Just saw a 12-year old kid on the subway carrying a book bag that said FART WANDERER in white out.

-Yesterday I saw a guy wearing a clown nose at the grocery store. Today I saw a car with a mustache. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

-This weather makes me feel like I'm in a horror story

-Anyone have a unicorn I can rent?

-I may have accidentally had text sex with my catsitter.

-The oldest they let you be, on Facebook, is 107. Where is the fairness here?

-Omg!! I just saw a hot pink airplane!!!!!!

-But seriously, what is the issue with people getting a little dirtier?  Fucking is a good thing.  Get over yourselves.Fucking is a good thing. Get over yourselves.t's some exclusive right to use a whip because you're "actually into BDSM" versus the lady who just wants to feel a little pain and hasn't made into an academic t's some exclusive right to use a whip because you're "actually into BDSM" versus the lady who just wants to feel a little pain and hasn't made into an academic philosophy or life-defining practice? If I want to get tied up and hit, I'm not going to apologize for it, not if I was inspired by a trashy novel, not if I don't understand the 'community.' Fucking is a good thing. Get over yourselves.

-Almost headbutted some crazy drunk jumping in front of everyone at the bus stop and yelling in our faces, "DIE!," but then I saw he had pink-eye and decided to keep my head to myself.

-I wanna taste your insides.  Is your blood thick, and warm, and salty enough ... for me?

-One of my dreams is to someday open a motor court called Inn of The Rainbow. Only gay couples are allowed to rent rooms at Inn of The Rainbow. There will be a disco lounge/karaoke bar with diablo wings and waffle fries and all the rest. Imagine an eclectic jukebox. Imagine me as the lounge singer in a purple wig, red sequin dress, pink fishnets and platform goldfish bowl disco heels. I will be the High Priestess of Gay Fuck. I will marry gay couples at my inn for free. There will be a honeymoon suite called The Proverbial Pot of Gold. Original artwork by my friends will be displayed in the rooms and in lieu of Gideon Bibles small press books (poetry and fiction) will be found in every goddamn room.

-Facebook is full of sheeple. Sometimes I'm not sure why I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment