Monday, October 8, 2018







—I REALLY DON’T KNOW CLOUDS, AT ALL

…Sometimes it gets tiring pretending that it’s always sunny out.

…Is that rain?  I think it is.

…Close the bottle.  Open the window.  Look out below.

…This day feels like it wants to take me down with it, but I’m going to fight first, all 150 pounds of me.

…I guess we need challenges to be happy, that it needs to be harder than it is.

…But maybe that’s just me.

…Someone told me that it’s okay not to feel okay, but I don’t know.

…The lake is a sweaty mess this morning.  It could use a long hot shower.

…I don’t know why I’m yelling at you.  I guess I’m just a big fat fool.

…It’s nice you’re so resolved.  That’s a good look on you.

…Wouldn’t it be great if everything was as easy as thinking about it is?

…I guess everything is in order, but it sure doesn’t feel like it.

…You really don’t want to know what I’ve been thinking lately.

…This room feels like it’s too big for me, like it’s someone else’s room, someone with a really important purpose.

…“Reading opens your mind and helps you empathize with people who are unlike you.” Denis LeHane

…Sometimes there’s nothing going on, but people still want to know.

…Sometimes Mondays feel like a trick.  Know what I mean?

…I just need some room to breathe.

…It’s departure that makes company hard to handle.

…I need a time machine.

…Dear God.  Pat me on the back, please.  Whisper something encouraging in my ear.  Give me a boost.  I could really use it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment