Monday, January 24, 2022



—AIN’T NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, WE WERE DOUBLY BLESSED

  


Things I Learned Last Week

 

 

…46% of all people don’t like kissing. (xonecole)

 

…I really like kissing, and I absolutely hate to sleep alone.

 

…Father Time is undefeated (I already knew that one, but was reminded.)

 

…I’m a selfish asshole, as well as a dumbass (Also reminded.)

 

…My best friend is my best friend for a plethora of reasons (Also reminded.)

 

…It’s pretty easy to hurt someone.

 

…Saying, “Dad” feels wonderful when it’s true.

 

…”Unwrapping gifts” sounds innocent enough, yet very erotic at the same time. 

 

…It’s really, really, really hard to let go of some things, which probably means you shouldn’t, right?

 

… If you can just put your ego on the shelf, forgiveness is actually pretty easy. 

Forgiveness makes everything easier, and your heart calms wayyy down. 

 

…Meatloaf meant a lot more to me than I ever realized.

 

…Gracie Lawrence is lightning, a wunderkid.

 

…No matter how much I try, I will never be a sci-fi fan in any form.

 

…They were right: Sometimes, the road to Hell actually is paved with good intentions.

Yep.

 

…Stevie Wonder doesn’t get enough credit.

 

…I’m ready to get COVID and just be done with it.

 

…There should be a Marvin Gaye film, and why hasn’t there already?

 

…I’m not a fan, whatsoever, of Aaron Rodger, Patrick Mahomes or fucking Jake from State Farm.

 

…It would be fun to get into jazz, but hard not to feel pretentious doing so.

 

…Even the greatest of all time can look pretty awful in the right/worst circumstances.

 

…Fashion can be fun, but also incredibly stupid.

 

…Sometimes, adverbs, as with swear words, are necessary to adequately relay, and underscore, a point.

 

…Bigfoot believes in hope!

 

…“You have two choices: To tell the people that they are right to put you on the bench, or to prove them wrong.” Mohamad Salah

 

…I have lost more writing than I recall writing. 

 

…God plays favorites.

 

…I have received more gifts than I’ve ever deserved.

 

…I’m really okay with dying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment