Friday, February 7, 2020





—ALL I GOT IS A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE IN TIME


…Friday, you look awfully smug. Please don’t hurt me. I’m never strong enough to withstand it...

…I had these two things published the other day. They’re a couple of my favorites, especially the second one:
  


…This was a surprise (more than->) mention, and really nice:


…May your weekend be without strife. May it be glorious and filled with puppy love.
Here are some things I like to get you there:

“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.




-“I wish I knew how to love people better, how to better be loved.”

-“Every day I think of throwing out what I have.”

“Nobody wants real things. We want dreams, so it’s the fake things that become most real.”

“I love the idea of love, even when it doesn’t love me back.” -Matthew Dickman

-“Some people just know exactly how to hurt you. They are pros, and that says it all.”

-“I have a really slappable face.” Taylor Swift

-“Girl, they must call you pooper scooper cuz you got your shit together.”
“Nah, they call me plunger because my toilet sucks.”

-“There’s a lot of fucked up people out there. Thank God.” Lana Del Ray

-“Really it’s all about intention. What did they intend? What did you?”

-“And if I asked you to name all of the things you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?”

-“Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” Jack Kerouac

-“Let me fall in love one last time, I beg them.” Jack Gilbert

-“Depression comes on so easily. It’s a sneaky bitch. Sometimes it’s the littlest things. A tiny wound re-opening, instead of healing. And there’s nothing you can do. There’s literally nothing you can do about it other than to wait, or die.” B.A. Dahl

-“Are you sure this is my chair?”

-“I never sized up the man. It was always in your eyes.” Modern Love

“To stand, in the shadow
of a scar in the air.

Stand-for-no-one-and-nothing.
Unrecognized,
for you
alone.

With all that has room within it,
even without
language.”
—Paul Celan, from “Breathturn,” translation Wieland Hoban

‘So I look at the stars in

this strange city, frozen to the back of the sky,
the only promises that ever

make sense’
—excerpt from “Deer Dancer” by U.S. Poet Laureate Joy Harjo

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, admire and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than before to love and admire you.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this mighty impulse is absolutely important to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon notice him open his heart and soul for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he'll see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete