Friday, February 14, 2020



—BUT THIS IS NEW


…Happy Valentine’s Day, Love. I hope your night is filled with candlelight and Chianti.

…Here’s some of what I’ve been pondering and listening to of late:

-“I don’t recommend mistaking everything for love, but it’s been interesting.” -Alex Dimitrov


-“I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. 
I am, I am, I am.”-Sylvia Plath

-"Everyone deserves to be pursued by grace."-Amy K.

-“In the dark times, will there be singing?
“Yes, there will be singing about the dark times.” -Bertolt Brecht

“There is another world, but it is inside this one.”-Paul Éluard

…This made me cry, of course:

…Well, and this, too, at some points:

…I’m a little obsessed with Wolf Alice and this:

…Coco and Panettone? What’s not to love?:

…And my two other obsessions, Courtney Barnett and Gordi, each doing the same song, though neither hardly sounds the same and Gordi pulls out all the tragic sadness I never knew was there originally:


…Gordi, Tiny Desk brilliance:

…I love Harry and you should, too:

…And lastly, Taylor has some attitude and agency, and this is pretty adorbs:

No comments:

Post a Comment