Monday, January 7, 2019



—HEY SNOWFLAKE, WHERE YOU GONNA LAND?

…To be honest, I rather wish today wasn’t today.

…There’s a big difference between tender speeches and tender words that are completely genuine.

…Bring on the pretenders, I’m not afraid.  Well, maybe a little.

…How much is enough?  Haven’t we all asked that at one time or another?

…Long live the walls we crashed through.

…“Hey, is Bobby there?”
“Bobby who?”
“Exactly.”

…More interesting than the letters we send our friends may be the ones we finish, then decide not to post at all.

…I learned a lot of valuable lessons last year and I’m hoping to put that knowledge to good use.  What did you learn?

…It might be okay, but I’m not fine at all.

…I know what you asked, but I still need a little more time to digest it.

…At least we can be honest.  Our journey is far from finished.

…I was there.  I remember it all too well.

…I would not have been clever enough to find you, among the thousands of stones, to pick out your figure, to rediscover your personality, to summon you, to make you live again.

…Do you believe they’re out there?  I wish I did, but, nope, I don’t think I do.

…I don’t want to risk ending up in the dark place again, although that might be precisely where I’m sitting at this precise moment.

…I looked around and everybody was doing what I was doing, and they were doing fine.  And so I thought, well, what the hell is wrong with me?  Then I thought, oh, yeah.  

…I think somebody put the answers on an empty flash drive.

…There is nothing wrong except for everything.

…I don’t know what’s going on, but I’d like to know what’s going on.

…When you start out, you just want to make cool beats, have fun, create something.  Then, after a while, everyone wants to know why you’re just sitting there, looking at the sky with your mouth wide open.

…Everything down to the last lemon is beautiful, if we take the time to notice it.  But it’s natural to be struck by the beauty of certain things and left cold by others.

…We really only know what is new because habit has a dulling effect.

…There is always that burden of dreams to contend with.

…The good thing about pain is it makes us notice things.

…There’s no saving some people.

…The sky names its price, and sometimes it’s too expensive for some of us.

…If I was making you up, I wasn’t making you up the way I wanted.

…There’s pride in trying.  We’re evidence of that.

…I’m my own best acrobat.

…The most dangerous knives are the dull ones.

…What works for me puts up a struggle.  What works for me might win.

…It’s been said, that last thoughts last for the next of forever.

…But what’s desire without narrative?

…Yes, there’s a persistence to the meaningless.

…Hey, Snowflake.  You really are one of a kind after all.

…I see you there.  I see you.

…What does that even mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment