Friday, June 2, 2017


 
 
--THERE IS NOTHING ELSE
 

…Hey, Lifesaver how’s your day starting out?
I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

…It’s been a long while since I’ve had anything published, but this thing went up the other day:

https://foxglovejournal.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/the-history-of-their-handprints-len-kuntz/

…I am headed to Canada in a few minutes.  Specifically I’m headed to a tiny island called Galliano Island, then later Victoria.  I’ll be gone for five days which means I won’t be posting here until Wednesday at the earliest.
Please come back then.
Please?

…Here are some thing I like for a traveling weekend:

“The world is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” W.B. Yates

“We call them Faerie.  We don’t believe in them.  Our loss.” Charles de Lint

“The baby bat
Screamed out in fright,
‘Turn on the dark,
I’m afraid of the light’.”
--Shel Silverstein

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge." Albert Einstein

"It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good." Brian Tracy

"Wisdom comes alone through suffering." Aeschylus

"You, enlightened, self-sufficient, self-governed, endowed with gifts above your fellows, the world expects you to produce as well as to consume, to add to and not to subtract from its store of good, to build up and not to tear down, to ennoble and not degrade. The time is short, the opportunity is great; therefore, crowd the hours with the best that is in you."  John Hibben

"Real heroes are men who fall and fail and are flawed, but win out in the end because they've stayed true to their ideals and beliefs and commitments." Kevin Costner

2 comments:

  1. Boy have I ever missed you. I hope you had a blast. Lucy and I were drinking Cabernet and commiserating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete