Saturday, April 9, 2016




--WHY HAVEN’T I HEARD FROM YOU?


...Why are crooks so stupid?  And does anyone ever fall for this?
I get these type of emails (see below) every day, and they can never spell correctly:


Hola,

My name is Mr. Jose luis, the Credit Remittance officer in Banco Santander, without wasting time, i bring
forth before you a business transaction worth of $23,500,000, for you from my bank. There were no beneficiaries
who would ever come forward to claim this fund after all notice made to reach any family member ever since
the deceased passed on. I have the full believe that you can be my partner to making this transaction a perfect one.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been
transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 55% for me, 45% for you.

In acceptance to assist me carryout this virtue you will have to maintain utmost confidentiality and get back
to me through my private emails  lagandsa@gmail.com  with the below request;
1. Full name:
2. Telephone number and Address:
3. A copy of your identification (driver's license or passport or ID)
4. Occupation:
5. Marital status:

On your response further details of this operation shall be provided to you.

Regards,
Mr. Jose luis
lagandsa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment