Monday, March 7, 2016


 
 
--TRY NOT TO LOOK DELICIOUS, OKAY?

  
…It’s raining buckets and buckets, and somehow it’s supposed to get worse in the next few days.  Hard to imagine that.

…There is a beaver that swims across the lake each morning one way, then the other way at night.  I haven’t seen him in a while and I’m a bit worried for him.

…The other day two ducks, male and female, sat on the dock opposite each other.  It seemed like they were having a conversation.  Then the male duck waddled over, said something in the other duck’s ear (do ducks even have ears?), and plopped down beside her.
It was pretty adorable.

…It’s been entertaining watching the Republican race for president.  Trump has certainly changed things in all sorts of ways.  He gets away with murder.

...You know you’re getting older when all the famous people you grew up with start to die.  But I guess dying is what makes life so special.

I’m feeling philosophical today.

…Anyway, it’s Monday.  Here are some other things to ponder:

“If I hadn’t made stories up my whole life I’d be dead I think.” Lidia Yuknavitch

“Learning isn’t so bad.  It’s falling that hurts.”  Tom Drury

“Memento mori.” Latin saying for “Remember you will die.”

“I saw an angel set in stone and carved it to set it free.” Michelangelo

“I am not afraid.  I was born to do this.” Joan of Arc

“I’m not bad.  I was just drawn that way.” Jessica Rabbit

“I have nothing to confess.  I don’t yet know that I possess a body build for love.” Richie Hoffman


No comments:

Post a Comment