Monday, March 14, 2016



 
--ONE SHOULDN'T BELIEVE TOO STRONGLY IN A LIFE THAT CAN VANISH EASILY
 

…What a windy weekend.  It’s amazing my power never went out.  I saw cats and dogs flying through the air.

…My book is nearly complete and polished and ready to send out into the world.  I’m excited.  More later.

…I read this article someone posted and it looked real.  Even though it’s not it was still pretty funny:

BOSTON, MA – A 19-year-old woman beat her roommate to death with an industrial sized bag of jelly beans on Tuesday afternoon.
The woman was reportedly frustrated by the amount of invites received for the popular Facebook game Candy Crush. “It started off as once a week,” the woman said in her statement. “Soon it was happening every day. My battery was constantly dying from notifications from this girl. I tried disabling notifications, I tried blocking her, I tried everything except murder.  Now I’ll never have to see that horrible notification again.”
The police issued a warning to people sending out the invites. “Not to blame the victim, but this woman was asking for it. We all know you have no life. We all know part of you is embarrassed the same people have to see the same notification from you, but you send it anyway. For your own safety, stop sending these invites.”

…This article actually was true:

NAKED WOMAN FLEES POLICE

Deputies in Santa Fe, New Mexico arrested a 51-year-old woman over the weekend for allegedly driving drunk, fleeing deputies and crashing into a vehicle while naked.
Deputies released the dashboard camera video of the incident Tuesday.
In the video the suspect is seen running nude across the highway after she got out of her SUV following the crash.
Deputies caught her after a short chase, but it wasn't over even after she was in handcuffs and covered with a tarp.
She told deputies she has a cyst in her head that causes a seizure disorder as the reason for her behavior. Deputies say she also attacked officers at the county jail once she was taken there.

…Lastly, here are a few things on FBK last week that made me smile, and maybe they will you as well:

-I like to hold hands at the movies… which always seems to startle strangers

-THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I’D SAY BEFORE BECOMING A PARENT
 1.) “Can I smell your butt, please?”
2.) “Your food is not a hat.”
3.) “If you eat a crayon, you’re not a big girl.”
4.) “No, Bob Marley is not your dad.”
5.) “Bevis isn’t your dad either.”

-Someone sent a photo to me of one of my paperback books after a dog had attacked it and then made love to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment