Monday, March 10, 2014



--SOMETIMES IT GETS A LITTLE DARK AROUND HERE


…Hey, how’s your March going?  Mine is a mixed bag, but mostly good.

…Here are some of the more interesting/funny things my Facebook friends have had to say (wish I was that witty):

-I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.' –Bob Newhart

-William James wants to be my friend. William James is a dead psychologist/intellectual/philosopher/physician. Can a dead psychologist/intellectual/philosopher/physician with an equally dead famous brother writer make a good Facebook friend? Do you think he'll be amusing or just a bit dry and stinky?

-Take some time today and thank the person who taught you how to masturbate.

-Fuck you winter. Fuck you snow. Fuck you people who can't drive in snow, and Mr. Groundhog, fuck you sideways.

-At a day spa today they said, "When I touch your forehead, breathe in and we'll begin your scent journey." I remind myself I am paying to live in a bizarre world.


-I think I might have made it into The Guinness Book of World records this weekend for the number of times the word mutherfucker was used in a single hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment