Wednesday, February 5, 2014



--I HOPE YOU’RE OKAY


…There’s a patch of frozen ice on the lake this morning; a little crescent to my left.  There’s frost on things.  I’m not partial to cold weather, though I doubt many people are.

..Last night I watched “The Kids Are All Right” for the second time.  It’s a great little film with outstanding performances by Annette Benning and Julianna Moore.  See if you can.
And I watched the first two episodes of “The Following.”  Talk about creepy.  Eeeee.

…Here are some funny and fun things my Facebook friends shared last week:

-sister just facetimed me to ask if i'm 'gay'

-Deepak Chopra is the Church Lady with no sense of humor. New age has no sense of humor. I would prefer old age.

-I would love to be a foodie, I'm just poor is all.

-"Mommy, Kevin is real." A theological debate. Lucia thinks "heaven" is pronounced "Kevin."

-Wonder if the guy I'm going on a date with tonight will mind stopping by the free mental health clinic I left my favorite sweater there

-if i don't fuck today i'll die

-I panicked and told the drunk guy at the bar I was a writer. Ugh. His eyes got all gooey and I thought, fuck.

-Girl next to me in bed after car crash begging for meds. Guy visiting sick mom being told to wait by the evil nurse in an emotionless voice. The smell of absolute body. Me waiting three hours for a urine analysis. FUCK THIS COUNTRY.

-I bought some pork chops and told the butcher to make them lean. He said, 'Which way?'

-Fuck Snow. Fuck Shoveling. Fuck Winter. Fuck Cold. Fuck Polar fucking Vortex.


-I can be such a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment