Wednesday, May 8, 2013




--SEE YOU SOON


…The day before yesterday was George Clooney's birthday.  He turned 52, same age as me, which is kind of hard to believe as I always think of him as older than me.

…Yesterday I wrote my 1,040th story and had my 720th story accepted.  That's a lot of words in three years, not to mention the three novels.

…Last week a senior-citizen couple in Sweden faced harassment charges after blasting Iron Maiden to exact revenge on a neighbor.

…I'm off to Portland for a few days.  Until then, here are some things people had to say on Facebook:

-My shitty neighbor Buffalo Bill now has a roommate that looks like Charley Manson. They play death metal all night not even good shit. Now they have a friend come over that looks like Otis from House of 1000 Corpses. That music is driving me f'ing nuts! Plus they've been carrying out black bags of something and hauling it off. Probably body parts.

-One of my students, 18 maybe, just dyed her hair gray. one of the coolest things ive seen in a while maybe...

-Forgot to tell you guys that a man with one eye told me I looked pretty on the subway the other day, so Philadelphia is still the best/worst place of all time.

-Kid quote of the day: "Dad, your beard is so inappropriate."

-There are way too many studies about male facial hair lately.

-I feel like a blur in time right now--I'm not really here, mostly. I'm in your future.

-There are about 22 people who come to mind instantly that should be banished from ever using Facebook again simply because now you can tag how you're FEELING beside your posts....

-My cat just burped.  I didn't know that was possible.

-Fuck. I need a cupcake. Get me a cupcake, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment