Wednesday, August 24, 2022

 

—OH MY GOD HOW I PRAY, I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY

 

…Sometimes, no matter where you look, or how closely you look. the luggage just doesn’t show up.

 

…When your friends suffer, you suffer. There’s just no way around it.

 

...Love is love, and there’s no way around that, either.

 

…What I’d really appreciate is a lighter shade of gray.

 

…“Death is so unfair.” Dan Cafaro

 

 …“Joan was, undoubtedly, a genius, but it isn’t enough to be a genius. You must also be lucky: right place, right time.” RV on Joan Didion

 

…Sometimes, though, a costume change is all it takes.

 

…I might not ever have what you need, which is why I am where I am, and why you are where you are.

 

…On a positive note, I closed all my rings, every day, this last week.

 

…Pomeranian? Maybe. 

 

…"It is very important to go out alone, to sit under a tree—not with a book, not with a companion, but by yourself—and observe the falling of a leaf, hear the lapping of the water, the fishermen’s song, watch the flight of a bird, and of your own thoughts as they chase each other across the space of your mind. If you are able to be alone and watch these things, then you will discover extraordinary riches which no government can tax, no human agency can corrupt, and which can never be destroyed." Jiddu Krishnamurti

 

…It’s really be nice to smell a lemon. Or cabbage. Or anything.

 

…I think it takes an amazing amount of courage to check yourself into rehab. I think it’s the farthest thing from weakness that there is.

 

…I’ve said it before, but once more: When you really need a friend, is when you find out who your friends are.

 

…The sun’s been knocking me around lately, and I already have bad balance.

 

…You’re something else. I hope you know that.

 

…George Clooney, he’s the celebrity I’d most like to have a beer with.

 

…“Why Bother? Because right now, there is someone out there with a wound in the exact shape of your words.” –Sean Thomas Dougherty

 

…It’s been a month, hasn’t it?

 

…When I was young and journaled, all I talked/wrote about was the weather. Now it’s all just gloom.

 

…“I’m learning so many different ways to be quiet. There’s how I stand in the lawn, that’s one way. There’s also how I stand in the field across from the street, that’s another way because I’m farther from people and therefore more likely to be alone. There’s how I don’t answer the phone, and how I sometimes like to lie down on the floor in the kitchen and pretend I’m not home when people knock. There’s daytime silent where I stare, and a nighttime silent when I do things. There’s shower silent and bath silent and California silent and Kentucky silent and car silent and then there’s the silence that comes back, a million times bigger than me, sneaks into my bones and wails and wails and wails until I can’t be quiet anymore. That’s how this machine works.” 

― Ada Limon

 

…I wish I could stop looking, but that doesn’t seem possible.

 

…I don’t think you want me lying to you, do you?

 

…Do I have issues? Sure, but don’t we all, if we’re being honest?

 

…I think not having issues is like going through life as a mannequin, plastic and unmoving.

 

…“I’m one of those creatures that speaks through art. I just want to always make. If I’m not making, I’m dying in some way.” Brad Pitt

 

…“You get quiet and you get creative. Busyness is the enemy of creativity.” Rene Zellwegger

 

…“We’re all going through something, so we might as well go through it together.” Ramona Klein

 

…“Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love.” Chloe Lattanzi

 

…But, hey, the sun is shining. Tomorrow the beaver’s going to swim eastward, and the eagle is going to soar by with his sharp eye on the water.  There’s so much to feel grateful for.

 

…But anyway, how are you doing okay? I was just wondering.

2 comments:

  1. slot xo เว็บไซต์เล่นเกมส์มาก ที่พวกเรานำเอาความสนุกสนานที่คัดสรรแล้ว สล็อต เป็นเกมที่สุดยอด มาแจกความโชคดีให้กับคุณได้สนุกสนานแบบเต็มที่มีให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี สล็อตพีจี ของเราได้ทำการคิดค้น รวมทั้งปรับปรุงระบบ ปาก ทางเข้า สล็อตPG SLOTออโต้ ที่เน้นย้ำแบบอัตโนมัติ สามารถทำรายการได้ด้วยตัวเอง เล่นผ่านเว็บ pg

    ReplyDelete