Friday, August 5, 2022


 
—HERE COME’S THE SUN

  

 …So, yeah, a mini-concert happened in my office last night…

 

 …I still haven’t figured out church yet, but Craig, I get.

 

I got half a mind to scream out loud. I got half a mind to die.

 

…When you’re walking downtown, do you wish I was there? Do you wish it was me? With the windows clear, and the mannequin’s eyes, do they all look like mine?

 

…Oh, I’ve got a friend who’s been there through it all, masturbates to Rob Pattinson, staring at the wall.

 

…I wish you would, come pick me up.


...If the tide takes California, I'm so glad I got to know ya. And for a while you were all mine.

 

…You can call me Pavlov’s dog, ring a bell and I’ll salivate. 

 

…Shed a tear ‘cause I’m missing you. I’m still all right to smile.

 

…I’d still kiss you by the shuffleboard, last call at 2 am.

 

…Keep it a whole one hund’, if I ain’t got you, I got nothin’.

 

Another actress, I hate to think that I was just your type.

 

…A little fall of rain, can hardly hurt me now.

 

…Talkin’ to myself and feeling low.

 

…Just for one more day, what do you say?

 

…’Cause right now I’m lying in bed, just like Brian Wilson did.

 

…And I turned around, and there you go.

 

…I’m your charity case, so buy me something to eat and I’ll pay you on another time.

 

…Pass that bottle ‘round the campfire, sippin’ apple pie and moonshine.

 

…Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow.

 

…Any other day we’d be hanging out together, no matter the weather.

 

…Said Baby I got missed calls and emails, all going into details about how you just not happy, and you think you gotta leave.

 

…I’m thinkin’ maybe I should thank you.

 

…Maybe the miles can make up for the things you lack.

 

Please forgive me, if I act a little strange, because I know not what I do.

 

…If I minimized my net-worth, would you still love me?

 

…I got a friend who’s been there through it all. When I lose my shit, she’s the first person I call.

 

But if shit hits the fan, we’re not alone.

 

…Feels like lightning running through my veins, every time I look at you.

 

…Deep into that mystery, ah, deep into some mystery.

 

...Sippin’ bubbly, feelin’ lovely, livin’ lovely, just love me.

 

…Looking back through time, it’s clear that I’ve been a fool.

 

I can get too low with no reason. You say it’s the moon or maybe the season. But something’s not the same. 

 

…Help me out here, all my words are falling short, and there’s so much I wanna say.

 

…If you want it, come and get it, for crying out loud.

 

…Say you wanna leave me. It’s just talkin’, but I know you might.

 

…Let’s go dancing on the ceiling. 

 

…The love that I was giving you was never in doubt.

 

…‘Til forever falls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment