—RUN, BABY, RUN
…Friday is the best day to start your weekend, or so I’ve been told.
…This isn’t what I had in mind, though.
…It was never a contest, but I think I enjoyed every moment a lot more than you ever did.
…Time, is no friend of mine.
…A few things I really don’t like—walking over any bridge, driving over any bridge, tomatoes, flakey people, onions, cottage cheese, Satan and genocide.
…“If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou
…I finally sent the book off Wednesday. Cross your fingers for me.
…I swear, I’ll get there as soon as I can.
…That guy just got a job, and that other guy just lost his. It’s kind of sad how that works.
…Gotta make the most while the clock’s still ticking.
--We’re talking 1,300 children.
--So, your measurement stick is the number of children abused by a guy, not just some guy abusing one or two?
…How did I get here and how I am I still even here?
…You can understand, right, how I’ll never again believe anything else you ever say?
…Those shoes are awfully quiet.
…Red, red wine.
…No, no, no. It’s art, what we do. Even if no one recognizes it as such.
…You know what I’m going to do right now?
…There’s always a work-around anymore, you just have to know which one it is.
…The thing I’ve noticed a lot lately is, everyone’s so young.
…I’ve never been good at shaking hands, though my hands often shake too much.
…So you think it’s that simple, do you?
…I set all my regrets on fire cause I know I’ll never take the time to unpack my missteps
…“You see shit every day that makes you feel like you should be more successful, have more money, have this, have that, whatever the fuck it is, but it’s not reality. Because when do you stop?” Ben Simmons
…Sometimes you think you can get it back, but you can’t, no way.
…It’s Murphy’s Law. There’s nothing to be done about it.
…What I’ve found is that if you don’t write it down, it doesn’t mean anything.
…I don’t want to ruin the surprise.
…On second thought, I should probably get that button fixed, right?
…“You don’t look so great yourself.”
…You know it’s just a movie, right?
…Huh, that’s weird, or is it just me?
--Who are you trying to be today?
--I thought I’d be me.
--Is that a good idea?
--Yeah, you're right. Probably not.
…I’m not sure what normal is anymore.
…In case you’re wondering, this is what 2 a.m. looks like.
…If you see me on Monday, treat me like a pooch—just pat my head and don’t say anything.
…We can always mourn, come Wednesday.
…Really? Seriously? I need an AFIB alert, first thing, this early?
…“Shut up. Just keep reading.”
…I hope I marked up the right pages.
…You have to be very careful with exclamation marks. They call a lot of attention to themselves, like some people I know.
…But everything is relative.
…“Never open your life jacket on the plane.”
…Love your babies—they’re all you’ve got.
…I love animals and dogs a LOT. But it’s hard to love a bulldog. I’m not sure how so many people do it.
…They say I’m unappealing when I shoot my shot.
…Let’s just let it sit and settle a bit. Then we’ll decide.
…I’m going to go ahead and carry the weight this time, all the way across the finish line.
The U.S. national debt crossed $40 trillion on Tuesday, according to newly released data from the Treasury Department. |
…In the past 40 years, 20 presidents have amassed $200 million their entire time in office while Trump has made over $2 Billion in 500 days.
… News Alert: Trump announces ‘most crushing economic operation ever’ against Iran
(Then why did he start a war? And why did he start a war when he swore a year ago he’d “obliterated” Iran’s total nuclear arsenal?)
How do people stand this guy's fucking bullshit?
… TX Gov. Abbott takes aim at Muslim washing stations in airports
Legal experts say his attack fits a pattern of anti-Muslim actions and rhetoric.
(Why does this matter, what Muslims do or don't do? Do you not have bigger problems to solve in your state? I can name a dozen off the top of my head. This is just total bigotry.)
…ICE begins deporting Haitians who lost TPS back to homeland
Community leaders said Thursday’s removal flight was one of the largest they had seen and included people who were detained in recent weeks.
The first deportation flight to Haiti since the Trump administration ended humanitarian protections for 350,000 people living in the United States landed Thursday in the Caribbean nation, and activists say immigration arrests are beginning to ramp up
The flight carrying 170 people, ranging in age from 19 to 71, landed in Cap-Haitien, on the northern coast of Haiti.
(That is one of the sickest things I’ve ever seen, but then again, this was just Thursday. There’s a reason they had fucking protected status, you assholes, and now you’re going to just deport 350,000 of them so ICE can reach their quota?)
…I decided to call him a monster from now on. Monsters are, by and large, quite stupid. Satan is smart. This guy is the farthest thing from intelligent—evil, sure, but dumb as fuck.
…When I read, or think, about the monster too much, I tend to swear a lot. I apologize.
…Sometimes small battles are emblematic of much bigger wars.
…There’s no chance the moon’s showing up tomorrow at noon, same as there’s no chance I’m dying after my friends do, thank God.
--What in the hell is wrong with you?
--No one knows, exactly.
…I always thought there’d be so much more, but you’re right—hidey ho’.
…I’ve never watched a single episode of “Everybody Loves Raymond” where I haven’t laughed. Like, NEVER. And I’ve rarely laughed less than half an hour during each episode, though each episode only runs 22 minutes, sans commercials.
--Is this a good idea?
--Might as well find out.
--Will you tell me if it is?
--Nope.
--Why not?
--We’re no longer talking.
--We aren’t?
--Nope.
--Thank God.
…I’ve got more to say, but this’ll do it for now, Amigo.
No comments:
Post a Comment