Wednesday, June 26, 2024

 

—WILL YOU STILL BE SENDING ME A VALENTINE?

  

…It turns out you were right after all.

 

…The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun.

 

…Funny what wins in the end.

 

…It’s not a competition, but I need you more.

 

…“Some are the melody, some are the beat.”

 

…Sometimes it takes being sober to see how ugly you could be.

 

…Sometimes a person never comes back.

 

…I might be funny after all.

 

…Blue October were definitely right—life’s like a jump rope.

 

…Sooner or later, everyone will leave you, if you don’t leave them first.

 

…Apparently the main requirement of a wedding crasher is removing your shirt in front of everyone.

 

…Save your life because you’ve only got one.

 

…Coco, Bongo, it’s showtime.

 

…Sign I saw: I stopped believing for a little while today. Journey is going to be pissed.

 

…Yesterday I listened to the new Bright Eyes song, which featured a lot of whistling, and I thought, Hmm, I should whistle more. So, I did.

 

Sean brightened. Sean slumped

 

…“The way to love life is to love many things.” Vincent Van Gogh 

 

…It’s okay if you don’t have it all figured out.

 

…This huge bush next door looks like a topiary-ied tiger, slyly grinning.

 

…Where do all of these fake, bodacious women who want to play phone games with me, come from, and why?

 

…Stash your cellphone and be wherever you are.

 

…Sometimes it’s the little things in life that seem inconsequential or frivolous which end up forming your destiny.

 

…It’s funny how you can see someone nearly naked, in a thong bikini or Speedo swimsuit, but see that same person in their underwear and it’s all kinds of awkward.

 

Then I won’t spit.

 

…“I’m not happy and I’m not sad.”

 

…Sometimes the less people know about something, the more they want to talk about it.

 

…One thing no one wants to be is alone.

 

…“You are encouraged to change your mind.”

 

…It seems strange, and sad, that we know we’re destroying the planet and yet we don’t do anything about it.

 

Oh Mr. Breum!

 

…I’ll take all of the bells and whistles. Why not?

 

…Why not just admit you’re wrong when you are?

 

…Just stay with me when there’s nothing left and I’ll stay with you.

 

…We like to say, “Tell me everything,” so long as everything doesn’t include anything too horrible.

 

…Whatever you can do, do it now because there’s not going to be a chance to do it where you’re going.

 

…It’s funny how you can always win an argument when you don’t care if you win it.

 

Your Magister, with friends.

 

…If you really think about it, nobody does anything by themselves.

 

…“You have to know how to look even if you don’t know what you’re looking at.” Roberto Bolano

 

…I’m just happy to be here. 

 

…Thank you for taking care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment