Friday, March 15, 2019





--I ALMOST FORGOT TO LOOK UP TODAY


…This morning I found jobs waiting for me in my inbox: Sous Chef, two nursing opportunities, and an Executive Physician’s assistant.  I guess no one knows me.

Most people go south for the winter instead of hiding out.

…Ppl are always telling me what I should want.  How about you?

…Here’s a rejection note I just received--“This one’s a bit out of our wheelhouse.”  A little surprising, but well, maybe my writing has changed.  Maybe I have, too.

…Being a parent can be a nightmare.  I mean, loving this someone so much is terrible.

…There are definitely some things that are your fault.

…My current position is, I don’t know what else the hell to do.

…I hope that dress rehearsal worked out well for you.

…Love isn’t easy.  That’s why it’s called love.

…“Just add a little more Fuck and it’ll be funnier.”

 ...“I don’t need to you to fix what I’d rather forget…”

…As your welcomed guest, I’d like to say I’m sorry, from the bottom of my heart.

…Always on the outside, looking in.

…When you’re a jackhammer, everything looks like a broken sidewalk. 

…Maybe we should all spend a little more time thinking about ourselves.

…Some people are just offendable.  Maybe I’m one of them.

…Do you really crash, if no one hears it?

…When you’re young, you pick something but you don’t really know if you’ll like it, but you don’t know if it’s right, because you’re young.

…It took me a while not to give them a reason to stare.  Freak shows are hard to ignore, after all.

…There are some bad actors out there.

…Hopefully that answers the question.

…I know—Wow.

…Maybe I just need to get paid.

…What does it mean if no one signs your cast?

…It’s times like these that we all could use a friend.

…I hate to tell you this, but you may have already perjured yourself.

…I never fall apart because I never fall together.

…Does anybody have a match?





No comments:

Post a Comment