Wednesday, December 7, 2016



 
--I AIN’T MISSING YOU AT ALL, NO MATTER WHAT I SAY

 
…It’s true.  I’m leaving town yet again.  Tomorrow.  Heading south to Vancouver where I’ll be for three or four days.  Crony time, which is always good.  I’ll be back here Monday.  Hope to see you.

…In the meantime, I had this poem published at Blue Fifth Review yesterday.  It’s kind of important to me:


Len Kuntz

Your Facebook Page

Even now I keep returning
To your Facebook page
Like a foolish and hopeful stalker
But nothing changes
The photos stay the same
No one posts anything
Except on your birthday
Because none have been told you’re dead
Happy Birthday, big guy!
Hope it’s great!
Hope it’s fantastic!
Hope it’s your best one ever!

I should tell someone to take it down
Or finally stop looking
But I loved you once
And now this
Is all I have
To remind me that you
Were actually real

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment