Monday, January 18, 2016



--THIS IS REALLY DIFFERENT, BUT I LIKE IT

“Don’t you love the Oxford Dictionary?  When I first read it, I thought it was a really, really long poem about everything.” David Bowie
"I know that I know nothing." Socrates
  “I ain’t saying you treated me unkind.  You just could have been better, instead of wasting all my precious time.” Bob Dylan
“Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn minutes into hours?” Gordon Lightfoot
“It’s just that I’ve been losing so long.” Nico
“A great attitude becomes a great mood which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life.” Z. Ziglar

“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” Zora Neale Hurston
 -"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well." Martin Luther King, Jr.
 "To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." e.e. Cummings
 "Courage is the greatest of all the virtues. Because if you haven't courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others." Samuel Johnson
 "The unreasonable man attempts to adapt the world to himself. The reasonable man attempts to adapt himself to the world. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." George Bernard Shaw
"Aerodynamically a bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." Mary Kay Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment