Sunday, August 23, 2015



--I LOVE HOW YOUR BODIES FINISHED EACH OTHER’S SENTENCES


…I spent the weekend in paradise.  Paradise is called Galiano Island in Canada.  Everything about the place is fantastic.  It’s sixteen miles long and six wide and everywhere you look there is something spectacular to see, from the ocean, to the forest and incredible trees, to rock formations partially eroded by the surf which look sculpted.
If you ever get a chance to go there, please do.

…I’m a bit backed up on things since I’ve been gone so much, so I’ll leave you with these lovelies to start your week:

-“Ah, rejection, my old friend. Come along in and have a chair.” James Claffey

-“Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.” George Bernard Shaw

-“What is now proved was once only imagined.”  William Blake
-"Perhaps home is not a place, but simply an irrevocable condition." James Baldwin
 -“Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.”  Malcolm Forbes

 “-I love you.”= I trust you to be at my side when I die.” Maria Pinto

                “It’s my birthday.  It’s tragedy with cake.
                    There are five theories of bluenesss
                    And I proved every one wrong.”
                                                     --Kristy Bowen

-“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” Einstein

-“The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.”  John F. Kennedy


-“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” Dr. Seuss


No comments:

Post a Comment