Thursday, July 25, 2013



--SHOULDN'T WE GET STARTED TODAY?

…Something that makes me really happy is driving down the freeway, stuck in traffic, looking in your rear view, and seeing the driver in the car behind you singing to a song all out, head swinging, bopping, shoulders lifting, the whole works.
That makes me smile, as I did so on I-5 yesterday, enduring a two hour drive to the writer’s conference I’m presently attending.

…I wonder if I’ll ever write a novel good enough to actually get published (I wonder that several times a day).  I wonder if I’ll ever find an agent who likes gritty novels enough to pursue editors and publishers.  I wonder if people/readers even like that sort of writing.  I write dark.  It’s that simple.
What do you think?

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
To help you get starting having a fantastic weekend, here are a few interesting/fun Facebook posts from this week:

-If there was a war between the days of the week, everyone would gang up and destroy Monday. They'd make Monday their bitch.

-Momma said to be the best at something. i chose "failing."

-im loosely planing to couch surf in the fall again. who would be exciitted for me to come use the internet 12 hours a day on their sofa? interested in all offers but, especialy looking for high-energy environments and reliable wifi.. dogs R a plus (that’s his syntax and punctuation, not mine.)

-OKAY SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT: A BUNCH OF YOU ARE **RIDICULOUSLY DUMB**.  AND I'M AN IDIOT FOR ACCEPTING STRANGERS

-I had the best day ever. I'm pretty sure it was in August of 1992.

-I had me TWO sugar daddies in bed last night! They were ONLY a dollar at the BG Dollar Store


-Dear Tom Petty, I disagree. The waiting is NOT the hardest part. In fact, waiting might be the easiest part. WORKING is the hard part. Get off the drugs, you hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment