Wednesday, January 17, 2024


 —AND BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE TO FLY

 

  

…Walking on this driveway today would be like taking your whole life into your hands.

 

…Some days you need to see/hear this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h82Wevk11s

 

…It’s not that hard to read 21 books in 15 days when all you do is read and sleep very little.

 

…“There’s something in my head, but it’s not me.” Pink Floyd

 

…“If” is a lonely place.

 

…No bad days…

 

…One of the things I’m most proud of is turning into a napper.

 

…If you look around, it seems like people are just looking for someone to blame.

 

…“I’ve decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” MLK 

 

…Even nothing is something.

 

…I need a better rescue plan.

 

…For what it’s worth, I remember everything.

 

I’m so Warhol

 

…It’s pretty hard to look at social media anymore. Everyone else’s life is so bright and motivating.


...Pete doesn't seem to mind this drudgery at all. He just keeps flying.

 

I just keep on losing you.

 

…It sounds stupid, but it takes a lot of courage for me to play Mac.

 

…Gone too soon, is a thing.

 

…You think your day’s going fine until your pipes burst and you have to hold your thumb down hard, for hours, to stop the spray. 

 

Never superficial, you’re going to know it when it hits you.

 

…First World problems are still problems, just not as bad as others.

 

…You gotta jump in to swim.

 

…Some things are really hard to explain and articulate, so your best move is to sound stupid. 

 

…Yesterday I was like a guy fighting bees.

 

…Time gets away from us.

 

…Some memories are painful, but at least you got to have them.

 

…Save it for a rainy day is right.

 

…I feel pretty crappy sometimes.

 

…Sometimes it’s best to go for a walk, even if it feels like you’re skating on ice.

 

…Less than 4 ='s the number of phone calls I get in a week.

 

…When I was a young boy, I used to fight the wind. Seriously.

 

…My watch doesn’t like me anymore.

 

Get a little sentimental when I’m off the juice.

 

…Nine times out of ten I get it wrong.

 

…Getting up that slope is going to be awfully tricky.

 

…Finding beauty in imperfection is the work of poets, and is easier said than done.

 

The world is so small, ‘til it ain’t.

 

…Sometimes more is less, and sometimes less is less.

 

…I’m running out of things to say.

 

…One day more.

No comments:

Post a Comment