Wednesday, July 13, 2022

 —HONESTY, IS SUCH A LONELY WORD

 

  

Heartstopper

 

 

Everything without you is just awful.

 

Do you ever feel like you’re doing things just because everyone else does it?

 

I was born to kill aliens.

 

It worked for a while, until I just wanted to die.

 

Maybe I’m over-thinking it.

 

Maybe I just do ruin other people’s lives.

 

I get it; it’s just me.

 

Sometimes the loneliness is just absurd.

 

I’m just, I’m just sorry.

 

I should have been looking out for you.

 

I blurted out “yes” because I didn’t know how to say “no.”

 

I wish I would have met you when I was younger.

 

It feels like I haven’t seen you in forever.

But you just saw me.

 

There’s no crying, because this is my birthday.

 

You don’t have to figure it all out right now.

 

It’s a good suggestion, though.


My life's way better because I met you. You're my favorite person.

 

Kissing you was one of the main things on my list.

 

Can we talk about something else?

 

Can I kiss you here, right now?

Yes, please.

 

This is one of my best days ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment