Friday, June 12, 2020


—I THINK WE NEED MORE ICE


…If you’re looking for something to distract yourself this weekend, the new issue of BENDING GENRES is out and it’s chockfull of incredible writing. You’ll also find our Inclusion Policy at the top of the issue.  And if you’re a writer of poetry, CNF or short fiction, please send something good our way:

  
…For mental health reasons, I’ve been trying to stay away from social media and the news, the latter of which is a real challenge for me. But I’ve discovered short films, which is a help.  Omeleto has thousands of them in just about every category.

Here are a few of my favorites:







…Both of my kids have been out protesting, which makes me proud, though I do worry about how easily something peaceful and tense can turn violent. Here’s one news story that reflected hopefulness:

  
…I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  On my end, most day it’s been hard to be creative, but I’m going to surround myself with happy music and images. I hope wherever you are, you are happy and safe as well.
See you Monday…

No comments:

Post a Comment