Monday, March 30, 2020



—SOMETIMES DOING THE RIGHT THING FEELS LIKE COMMITTING A CRIME

…I wrote some things and had some things published:
  



  
…Some struck a nerve for readers, and that makes me glad:

-We all need a little more of Evolette in our soul.

-Len, this is partly why you are so loved. Beautiful piece and I thank you for it, my friend.

-“Even if he wasn’t my son, I’d want to give a guy like that a hug. Even if he wasn’t my son, I’d wish he was.” OMG, this. So much this, all of it. Friends, if you only read 1 thing today, read this!!!

-Heart nourishment here from Len Kuntz.

-I needed to read this today. I appreciate and love you, Len Kuntz.

-Just when I think you've topped out in your brilliance, you up your game and blow me away again.

-Thank you so much for capturing what we all are feeling.

-I absolutely loved this.

-Remarkable.

-Gnawing. The sadness numbing. Your writing is brilliant.

-I’m continuously in awe with your work.

-I find the language incredible, flabbergasting, exquisite, dizzying, completely incomprehensible and at the same time so perfectly evocative

-Len, I’ve spent hours with this work of yours; it’s such a gorgeous “web of intricacies,” a collage of imagery.

-Len, your writing is so smooth and beguiling, I can’t believe it – in a good way.

-I am amazed at how much is held within the so few words of your writing.

-You are an incredible writer.

-Len Kuntz is one of the reasons I keep writing. And reading.

-It’s like you crawled inside my head and wrote it out on paper. THAT was good!

-Beautifully written.

-Wow, I loved this. Beautifully written and just what we all need now.

-Love this piece. So peaceful, thank you. Always, I stop and read your words, and I'm always grateful for you

-I am so thankful for you, Len! I love this and love you! 

-The best of the best. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment