Wednesday, March 4, 2020





—IT’S TOUGH TRYING TO SPIN SILENCE INTO GOLD


i’m not that
  good
at breathing
   in


fuck the
french
exit
the irish
goodbye
crush my
fickle skin
again
tell me when
i’m resin
your rusty needle
is such a sweet
pluck
of glory
and unfair
goodness
i’ll take it
any day
any way
doggie or
dutch treat
yeah
i’m handing
the keys
over
buttfuck me
but fuck
me
with a
chainsaw
or jagged
switchblade
i’ll never tell
why
would i
i’ve got a
dead
marsupial
for a voice
box
and my
toes are
turning cross-eyed
staring at
the collapsed
ceiling
spiders parachuting
from cracks
eating their
own deviled
eggs
these walls
are hypochondriacs
whining for weeks
but I’m
not breathing
there’s too much
back to back
black on black
it gives me
the creeps
how easy
it is to
console
the wrong
consoles  
amending nothing
but you are
most always
incorrect
synchronized
and calcified
your corset
couldn’t be
farther away
though
i can
feel the
blush of
herniated air
sluice through
me
when you cinch
your gold
molecules
as if it’s
the best
orgasm
ever
i hope you
hear my hollow
bones pop
and snap
all the way
over there
because
i can’t 
inhale or
exhale right
now
it’s as if
i’m dead
and always
have been
the road
signs
in my eyes
flashing
warning
   trip hazard
warning
   beware of dog
warning
   danger:
 watch for
 falling objects

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you have to start following this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    From their first launch in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a great keto plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete