Friday, October 25, 2019





--GOT THE PROPHET ON MY TONGUE


Loam
I need another
language for grief,
one the crows don’t know. 
They keep clawing
and pecking
while this window
continues to crack,
a thousand flawed diamonds
falling naked in my lap. 
The day you said,
“I am _______” is
still a dead bird
caught in the middle
of my throat. 
What did you think,
that I could hold
the sky for ransom,
nail gun Pandora’s lid
permanently shut? 
Maybe what I really
need right now
is a shovel,
a plot of loamy earth
and two committed feet
to tamp down
what I never could. 

2 comments:

  1. Xuất phát từ mong muốn nhiều người có thể sử dụng loại thảo dược quý hiếm này. Sumo Nhật Việt đã liên kết với các đối tác tại Nhật Bản nuôi trồng thành công nấm Đông trùng hạ thảo. Đưa ra thị trường sản phẩm Đông trùng hạ thảo tươi SUMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice blog. All shoes are awesome.Thanks for sharing.Contact us for Website Designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete