Monday, February 28, 2022

 

—YOU GOT THE BEST OF ME

 

Sex Education, 3 of 3

 

 

He’s not the one for you, and it’s you, not him. He doesn’t make you sparkle.

 

All.Vulvas.Are.Beautiful.com

 

I think that would look good in the bedroom.

I think that would look good back in the box.

 

I don’t think you should go to Nigeria.

Why?

It’s dangerous to be gay there.

It’s dangerous to be gay anywhere. 

 

Why is your face not moving?

 

Don’t therapize me.

 

Do you even know what you want?

 

If you even think you’re happy, then I’m happy.

 

I got a feeling that I want to live.

 

It’s kind of hard to like someone who doesn’t like themselves.

 

Do you want to go smash shit?

 

Thanks for the offer. One of these days I’ll be good enough to cry on your shoulder.

 

This isn’t about pan-shelves, is it?

 

I’m pansexual apparently. I like fucking pots and pans.

 

Dreams aren’t real. That’s why they’re called dreams.

 

Make a sad face and I’ll roll with it for you, for a while.

 

Orphan to orphan: nothing changes if nothing changes.

 

We’ve got all the information we need right here.

 

Can you smell the wild garlic?

 

So, with respect, I’m taking my heart off the table.

 

Steve is in charge of the vulvas now.

 

Become more Eric, okay?

 

“From the moment you were born you begin to die.” I think it means, Live for the day.

 

You like helping people. It’s one of the reasons I love you so much.

 

I’m doing a vagina workshop in a bit.

 

This was, um, strange.

 

Did you just say, “Jiggy?”

 

Sex just doesn’t do it for some people.

 

Sex doesn’t make us whole, so how can you possibly be broken?

 

Turn around.

 

Kiss me harder.

 

Five times.

 

So, who’s Maeve?

 

Oh, how it hurts, to say goodbye.


You are everywhere. Again, and again, and again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment