Friday, February 18, 2022


 —THE MORNING’S GOT ME ON THE ROPES

 

 

What I’ve Learned From Sex Education Thus Far

 

 

She’s probably right, but she didn’t have to say that.

 

Things are easier when you don’t care. Nobody gets hurt.

 

I didn’t think I cared about things. But you made me realize I do.

 

Every time I’m around you, my cells are fizzy and alive. And I’m afraid of what it would be like not to have you in my life anymore.

 

Wow. You’re so pretty. So rare.

 

I don’t hate you. But it would be so much easier if I did.

 

If you truly love someone, it’s better to bend than to break.

 

If you love someone, you should tell them. Life is short. It’s fragile.

 

Time will always try to kill me…

 

Vulva cupcakes?

I guess I’ll have another one, with pubes.

 

I had a fight with my best friend. I feel really bad about it, but I also want to punch her in the face. 

 

Commitment can be a terrifying concept.

 

5,000 pounds! Just think of how much latex I could buy with that.

 

I’m basically an erotica genius.

 

Fuck the pain away…

 

It’s just a line.

Nothing is just a line.

 

Being an older parent is intimidating.

 

What that man did to you on the bus had nothing to do with your smile. It was about him.

 

Actually, every vulva is unique and beautiful, to be cherished.

 

What do you do that makes you feel joy?

 

Often when children are bullied by their parents they will turn off their emotions completely.

 

Jealousy can make us act out of character and make us say things we don’t mean. 

 

I’d like to touch you, 

but I’ve forgotten how 

And I said I didn’t need you 

but look at me now.

Sometime in the summer, 

when we’re lying in the breeze, 

the breeze will kill me. 

The breeze will kill me.

 

You were right. I did make choices, and they were bad.

 

It’s okay to admit we’re lost.

 

Please, may I touch your ears?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment