Friday, December 17, 2021

 

—AIN’T NOBODY GONNA CRY TODAY

 

…This year I’ve hardly submitted or had published anymore pieces than in 2020 (though I’ve now come out of my funk). So, it was pretty exhilarating to wake up yesterday to this:

 

Best Microfiction 2022 Nominations

GHOST PARACHUTE

 

BEST MICROFICTION 2022 NOMINATIONS


 

“Later” by Francine Witte

 

“First Class” by Len Kuntz

 

“Bluebeard’s Third Wife by Epiphany Ferrell

 

“Love Me Tonight” by MFC Feeley

 

“Geneva” by Mike Lee

 

Riding Bikes Without Training Wheels” by Jennifer Todhunter

   


Here’s the piece, in case you missed it:

https://ghostparachute.com/issue/october-2021-issue/first-class/

 

...Yesterday was the second-best writing “feel good” day I’ve had all year, and I’m going to hold onto to that feeling for a while.

I hope you’re holding onto something joyful as well, and that you have a fantastic weekend. 


...As always, thanks so much for being here with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment