Monday, December 3, 2018




—THERE’S ALWAYS MORE TO SAY, SO I’M JUST SKIPPING TO THE ENDING


…This Monday feels a lot different.  Like there’s someone else living it.

…I kind of hate it when ppl say, “It’ll be okay,” because sometimes it won’t.

…Sometimes I only need a word or two to know what you’re saying, thus saving me from reading the whole thing.

…There actually isn’t a word for everything.

…Words are like flames, lapping on their own accord, vanishing moment by moment.

…And so perhaps only silence can tell the truth.

…I can only describe it as a tsunami.  Sometimes the water is lapping at your feet and you think you can cope.  Then a wave comes and all of a sudden you are drowning.

…If you can look in the mirror at the end of an effort of any kind and know you were authentic to who you were, you know you’ll be in good shape.  At least that’s what someone told me recently.

…When the sitar tells you you’re lonely, you probably are.

…There are many medicines for the taking, but only few will actually take.

…Don’t pick, or you’ll get scars.

…The instinct is to pull away, to say We all know what happened.  But is that true?

...You never know what the doctor's going to say when he opens that door and sits down with a sigh.

…Leaving the planet last night, I saw you down below, swirling in a wash of bright colors.

…There’s always sunshine out there, and sometimes we actually deserve it.

…I think I know what’s going on, and I’m sorry it wasn’t pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment