Friday, September 11, 2026
—THAT’S ALL YOU GET?
...Can you let me have a moment, please? I’ll take a short one.
…Time to write a column.
…Why do you own dogs if you’re never home with them?
...It looks like you’ve been up for a while, for a really long time, and I have, too.
…Don’t talk shit, that’s just embarrassing.
…There’s Show Don’t Tell, but sometimes people Show by Telling, and that’s usually not a good thing.
…Karma’s just a different word for bad luck.
…I’m running out of ammunition.
…“Little Lazarus,” by Michael Bible, may be one of my favorite books ever.
…Oh my, I’m on the ceiling again.
…Last night was mixed up with a million other nights.
…“You can do whatever you want, as long as you do it slowly.” Little Lazarus, Michael Bible
…I think of you more than you realize.
…I’m not so sure that’s a great idea.
…I’m open to suggestions on how we might address your concerns.
…When’s the last time you heard “Convoy” by C.W.McCall?
…Apparently it can happen to anyone—having your best friend throw you under the bus.
…”I’m giving you everything I have. It’s all yours. It’s a way of life if you want it.” Little Lazarus, Michael Bible
…I’m starting to hear the sound of waves in my dreams again.
…There are a lot of fucking trucks in CA-NV, plus a lot of sand and a lot of ugly.
…“I can develop feelings for nearly everyone anytime.” Little Lazarus, Michael Bible
…There is nothing worse than remembering joy when misery is at hand.
…I bet right now the sun is doing something wonderful to your face.
...You’re not supposed to drink coffee (caffeine) when you have a tremor, but Fuck that.
…Who’s to say what really matters?
“My father was as big a mystery as God. It took me years to realize that I should’ve been mad at the world instead of him.” Little Lazarus, Michael Bible
…I think my problem is I elevate friendship too much because I’m too needy (for God’s sake, just look how grabby I always am in photos.) And all that’s on me. You can’t expect your friends to act like you. That’s not fair or reasonable.
…What if none of it even matters?
…“I loved him but didn’t know how to love him then. I didn’t understand yet that love was pain endured together. I love him right now. This minute. I love him.” Little Lazarus, Michael Bible
…It’s Friday afternoon and I just got home. The dogs are barking plenty hard. What do we do now?
…Next Friday is going to be a lot better. Pinkie Swear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment