Friday, April 9, 2021

 


—WITH JUST ONE LOOK, EVERYTHING CHANGES

 

 

…Happy Friday. I hope your weekend is half as fun as mine’s going to be. In an hour I’m heading south to see my best friend. Fun times are looming.

 

I had this (The Weight of the Wind) published a few days back.

 

https://www.secondchancelit.com/kuntz?fbclid=IwAR23V0KJefM9OeJsTmYxyYpds2ZtV-wGdG229AOtUzSs1fHeTY5fgJj-jQg

 

It’s probably one of my better pieces and (braggart alert) it received some wonderful feedback….

 

--just wow

 

--Your writing has always amazed me, made me feel and touch and taste each word. And the story, the story...

 

--Whoa. This is deep. Your writing is magic. The way you put words together creates incredible imagery.

 

--Phenomenal writing. Love the part that starts with, "I want to die a slow death..." And all of it, really

 

--"light as enemy wind" this piece is great, len

 

--Your words as powerful and potent as ever, Len.

 

--Glorious writing, but so sad and heart-breaking kind of like what I write in terms of heartbreak. I felt so much for the boy and his guilt.

 

--Your writing has always amazed me, made me feel and touch and taste each word. And the story, the story...

 

--I love this so much.

 

--This is KILLER!!!

 

--You had me at, “Ouija Board in my mother’s throat.”

Lovely

 

--Gut punch. Fantastic.

 

--So thought provoking and tender!

 

--And I’m giving you a holy hell on this! Amazing!

 

--Powerful & compelling. You are so incredibly talented!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment