Monday, June 10, 2019



--HURRY UP AND WAIT


…Was there ever a before?

I’ve learned to lose.  You can’t afford to.

…You’re always showing up when I’m in the middle of something.

…I don’t need oranges.  I need to scream.  I need the nearest machine gun.

…I suppose I should cheer up pretty soon before it’s too late.

…Ordinary is just what you’re used to.

…Don’t you know too much already?

…Maybe I’ve been invited to my own ending.  You tell me.

…I’ve got it.  Thank you, though.

…That’s why I bought the popcorn.

…In here we might be able to bend the rules just a bit.  For instance, look at me.

…You’re not there anymore and there’s no going back.

…Hey look.  There’s the fucking problem.

…It’s a little thing, but little things mean a lot.  Maybe too much.

…I don’t want to be a doll hung up on a wall.

…Duty is a hard mistress.

…That shit is contagious, so I best get my shit together.

…No matter what happens, I’ll be right here, same as always.

…I don’t know what you’re thinking, same as you, same as me.

…I don’t think I’m done swinging yet.  Just throw me a soft ball, please.

…If we’re going to talk about betting, why do we need a second location?

…Maybe I’m just stupid.  Yeah, I probably am.  Look over my archives and you’ll see confirmation of that.  But still…

…Maybe there wasn’t a convenient time to assert myself.  Maybe there never is.

...I write these things, but I’d rather know what you write, what you think.  I bet you have a greater sense of imagination.  I bet you’re more abstract, even if you’re resolute.

…You read something and you don’t know for sure if it’s true.  You extend disbelief if you’re so inclined.  You make a pact or you don’t.  The truth is sometimes fickle, but in the end, it’s still the truth.

…All that crazy shit is going to end.  Right?  Pinkie swear?  You have to pinkie swear.

…You want to stand there all day, or what?


1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete