Monday, December 2, 2013



--I WILL DO IT FOR YOU


…It just finished hailing and snowing and raining like mad.  Kind of cool to watch and listen to.

…I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your waistline is a little tighter.  That’s how it should be after Turkey Day.

…Here are some things I like on a Monday:

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver

"Relish your family and friends.  Go to ballgames.  Whatever you like to do, do it--and cherish those moments." Michael Weiner

"There are many ways to measure success; not the least of which is the way your child describes you when talking to a friend."  M. Whitacre

Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see." William Clark

"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"" George Bernard Shaw

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou

The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau

"The past is never dead.  It's not even past." Faulkner


Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment